Friday, August 14, 2015

The One After a Long Break -- The Liebster Blog Award

Shashank, finally!! Here's the post mere bhai :) I wouldn't mind if you'd like to kick me for being late by 11 months to respond.

Thank you very much for my first award, The Liebster Blog Award and yeah, please, no tears of happiness for such a fast response from my end about the acceptance/acknowledgement of this award. The pleasure's mine. Just kidding :) Seriously, thank you for the award and I'm so happy to receive it from a Liebster brother like you.

Need I say anything about the veteran blogger, Shashank or his blog, Embark With My Thoughts or one of the authors of the anthology, A Little Chorus of Love? Do check out his blog and read his upcoming book for more fun, love and fictions.

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.

2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
The Liebster Blog Award

Here are the answers to the 11 questions from Shashank:

1. One crazy serious moment that you laughed out loud at (a serious and dense atmosphere )
For people like me, there are a lot actually. In fact, every situation where in you and I start discussing about any serious issue :P.
The one that I can remember is when you were in the Mumbai airport, waiting for your flight to Chile and talking to Prathyu and me. You said, you feel so relaxed and I sarcastically told you the reason for you feeling relaxed ;)
2. The most notorious thing you did in your school days (embarrassing will work too if you’re fine :D )
Standing up on the bench and saying "Tu hain meeeerrriiii Kirannn" a famous dialogue from one of the SRK's movies, to one of my teachers :P  and it's different case, that the teacher came to my home the same evening and complained about it to mom.
3. One movie/book/story that you really loved and the reason (doesn’t have to be romantic. If it’s horror then better)
Can I name a series instead of a movie? F.R.I.E.N.D.S it is. It has completely changed the way I look at life/lives. Do watch it. By the way, people who've watched friends and reading this, How ya doinnnn ;)
Courtesy: Google Images
If we are particular about a movie then The Avengers is on the top of my mind. Of course you know why!
4. How many times or days/moments or did you live any, were you totally survived on your friends money and stuff (obviously looting it all away because it’s yours)
Yes!! I did do that and also allowed to do that. But if you want to experience it then wait for me to come home. Obviously, I'll be the one surviving on your money ;)
5. A place that’s not famous in your city but you would want to go there at any point of time because it’s your favorite (shouldn’t be famous I say)
I'm in Pune as of now, so it would be the hilly, ghat road to Narayanpur. Remember, I took you there on a foggy morning :) Others, look at this pic and you'll know why.
This  is the road to Narayanpur.
Source: my Sony Xperia
6. Which super hero fan were you in childhood and how did you try to imitate them?(ever tried rotating in circles like ShaktiMaan ;) )
There was no Iron Man(the RDJ one) in my childhood. He is my favorite.
But, yeah, I did try to hang/shove my towel on my shoulders as a cape and become Superman :P I still remember how funny it was. I would have definitely shared a pic if I had clicked one.
7. What would you do if you had money like Uncle Scrooge (no, I am not giving it to you. You’ve to imagine it)
Do something that would earn me the same amount of money every year. Now don't ask me what's that something. It's a top secret ;)
8. Reason you love your blog.
It allows me to blog :P
9. A place if you were allowed to visit immediately. What would it be? (write the first one that comes to your mind in a second)
Again a secret ;) But next one would be to go back in time and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in IMax. I missed watching it in IMax.
Khatamich nhi hore yaaro tumhaare questiona!! :P Apna Hyderabadi style ;)
10. What’s your favorite food that you can’t help but eat at anytime and wouldn’t mind going lengths just to taste it.
Pizza, cheese-burst of course, proper traditional thali and lots more.
Abba... Aakhri wala dikhra ab. :P
11. Love Rain? Love reading? (write about one awesome crazy moment about rain and reading if no to rain. If you love rain and reading plus writing, we’re already friends then :P )
One crazy moment about reading is -- One fine day after watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, one of my friends who read all the books told me Harry will be killed by Lord Voldemort. I was so worried and read the complete book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the next day just to make sure if he was lying.
Hurray!! All questions answered!!
Can I skip the rules, 4, 5, 6 and 7? I heard, "Yes". Thank you Bhai :)
That was pretty good restart after a 3 months break on blog!!

6 comments :

  1. Welcome back Sankeerth with a hope you don't take a break now :) wish this post was written after Oct 2015, the laughter and crazy moments would be different...:) some emo banta hai so superb to have a friend like you :) are we starting a new series soon F. A. M. I. L. Y :) P. 'S. Shashank are you listening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shweta and even I hope to continue without any breaks this time! Yeah Yeah, come down to India, it'll be lot more fun over here :) It's my pleasure to have a friend like you :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ananya!! I saw the video and the outfits are really cool!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats for the award Sankeerth :)
    Late by 11 months !
    W.O.W.! You are an inspiration as I was fretting in posting my gratitude post regarding the award love as I am late by 5 months :P :P Keep the flag high Sankeerth , I'll be coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kokila :)
      Inspiring!! yayyy!!
      You see, I thought of writing the post as soon as I received the award but my laziness costed me 11 months :P
      and yeah, you have to wait for 6 more months to break my record ;) But I'd definitely love to read your post regarding the award love.
      Good to see you on my blog, Kokila. Keep visiting!!

      Delete