Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bounded Life

Got bored working at office and also got some inspiration from the compliments received from people who read my previous posts. Life has a lot of things to unfold everyday. It completely depends on us that we identify the unfolded part.

We are bound by destinies,
We are bound by fate.

I’m waiting for the date,
On which my future opens the Golden Gate.

I want to climb the tower,
So that I can happily shower,
My love and power,
And be an icon in history ever.

I wanna fly,
I wanna try,
I wanna cry,
Fulfill all the above before I die.

It’s just because,
We are bound by destinies,
We are bound by fate.

--xx--
 

2 comments :

  1. To accomplish all this you have to be single...or you will have to get bounded to your family :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peddi bhai,
      I've started following your above suggestions even before you asked me to. ;)

      Delete